Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - Tuesday, November 19, 2019
You have to meet the women to marry them! We have group singles tours departing nearly every month!
Things to Know About Ukraine Dating
You can make a case that Ukrainian women are some of the most attractive women in the world. They literally look like real-life Barbie dolls. Their pretty faces and voluptuous bodies are reason enough for men across the world to dream of marrying one someday.
But if you are among those men aspiring to date a Ukrainian woman, you will have to up your game a bit. Ukraine adheres to its own set of traditional dating etiquette and culture. While these traditional ways of love and dating have evolved over time, most Ukrainian women still practice and observe a fair amount of their customary dating practices and traditions.
So before you jump the gun and book a one-way ticket to Kiev, learn first the most common traditional practices of Ukraine dating you should know about:
- Give her some flowers - Any love advice online will not be complete without giving flowers on the list. As cliche and overused this gesture is, it’s hard to deny that giving flowers to the woman you’re trying to woo works in your favor 9 times out of 10.
- They have their guards up - As sad as it is to admit, however, chauvinism is still a largely practiced way of life in most of Eastern Europe; Ukraine, sadly, isn’t an exception. Because of their largely patriarchal society where men are regarded to be superior to women, women don’t get to enjoy the same opportunities and privileges as men.
Most Ukrainian girls are always on the lookout for this kind of mentality, especially if they’re dealing with a foreign suitor. So try to ease your way into her and slowly break down her walls. Assure her that you are unlike any man in her locale.
- They drink like there’s no tomorrow - A big part of Ukraine’s social culture is binge drinking. Unlike in the U.S. where you can catch up over a few shots or a few bottles of beer, in Ukraine, they will drink until they can’t drink no more. It is just their way of socializing. You don’t have to worry about the health risks though, because they don’t do this kind of stuff on a daily basis. But if there’s enough reason to celebrate, prepare to chug your heart out.
- Take her out on dates - Most Ukrainian families stay at home and prepare their meals. Eating outside is usually reserved for special occasions. If you want to make your Ukrainian girlfriend feel special, taking her out for a romantic lunch or dinner date wouldn’t be a bad idea.
- Ask her parents for her hand in marriage - Some men can only dream about marrying a Ukrainian woman. So if the opportunity presents itself, try not to screw it up. Before you get down on one knee and ask her to marry you, it is important to ask for her parents’ blessing first. This is a very important tradition that must not be overlooked.
Consider yourself extremely lucky if you ever get to bag a date with a Ukrainian beauty. Most men only dream of having such a privilege, thus it is imperative not to put that opportunity to waste. Keep this love advice in mind at all times, and we guarantee you that you’ll have an easier time wooing Ukrainian women.